Friday, December 7, 2012

Recap

So, 6 years of WWE 12 Universe is done.

The things I'll remember most are the abundance of injuries, and superstars returning on the wrong show and the different eras. I went from using the characters in the game, to WWF/WCW, to WWE 2003-2005 to WWE now and then introduced TNA.

I also remember the greatest tag team name I ever made: Latino Heartbreak (Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels). It was probably the best name ever.

So, here are the final champions:

World Heavyweight: Triple H
WWE: Triple H
Intercontinental: Dean Ambrose
United States: Cody Rhodes
Tag Team: Big Show and Mark Henry

TNA World: Abyss
Television: Samoa Joe
X-Division: Consequences Creed
Tag Team: Kid Kash and Gunner

Thank you all for following me on this hectic journey and I hope you continue with WWE 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment