Wednesday, March 7, 2012

November Week 1

Like I said, I found a replacement title for the now defunct US Title. I also added another Superstar to Raw. 3 weeks until Survivor Series!

Raw
Match 1. Punk and Swagger vs. Christian and Rey
Universe is still trying to force the HBK/Dolph vs. Gabriel/Edge match and I will have none of it. I forget the name I gave the team of Swagger and Punk. It's been Punk vs. Christian for most of the match. The match ended with Christian hitting the Killswitch.

Match 2. Eddie vs. Cena
Setting this match up reminded me of the battles they had on Smackdown back in the day. Eddie went for the brainbuster, but Cena reversed at hit the AA.

Match 3. Triple H vs. Truth
This is an odd match. It was back and forth. Triple H won with the Pedigree.

After the match, DiBiase and Mason Ryan double teamed HHH.

Main Event. Batista vs. Clay
Batista won the last time these two fought. Clay was in control for most of the match, looking to get revenge. Clay was about to hit his finisher, but Batista blocked it. He then landed the Batista Bomb to win.

Smackdown

Match 1. Booker vs. Sheamus
Sheamus hasn't appeared on a card since Hell in a Cell. It seems he likes to pull these hiatuses every few months. Booker hit the Scissors Kick but it resulted in a 1-count. Sheamus hit Booker with the Celtic Cross outside the ring.

Match 2. Fatal 4 Way - Nash vs. Show vs. Henry vs. Morrison
Show was heading to the ring when Henry came out from under it and attacked him. A cut scene showed Nash and Henry double team JoMo. Henry landed the WSS on Morrison to quickly end the match.

After the match, Nash and Henry shook hands in the middle of the ring.

Match 3. Rhodes vs. Ziggler
I'm so happy Rhodes is no longer contending for the World Title. Dolph bounced Cody's face of the steel post. Good thing he has the face mask. Rhodes won with Cross Rhodes.

Main Event. Miz vs. Edge
Before the match started, Edge snuck up and attacked Miz from behind. Despite the attack, Miz was able to give Edge a run for his money. Edge hit the spear to win.


Recap: By putting Christian in the first match, I sort of ruined match number 2 because he was in that as well. I did not want a double booking. Whoops. I just realized Smackdown has a little more stability with its storylines. Raw always has at least 2 remarkable matches. Along with new rosters and such, I am going to control at least one match per show so I could push those who deserve it and vice versa. Henry turned face.

No comments:

Post a Comment