Thursday, February 23, 2012

April Week 4

Raw
Match 1. Batista vs. Clay
Another Remarkable Match. Let's see where this one goes. Edge took a seat at the announcer's table before the match started. This is the rubber match between the two. I can see the payoff taking place at the PPV. Brodus won this match after hitting his finisher.

Edge entered the ring after the match and attacked Batista. Clay made the safe and took out Edge.

Match 2. Orton vs. Ziggler  #1 Contender's match
The winner will challenge Shawn Michaels for the US Title. Whoever wins will be a good challenge for HBK. Ziggler knocked the ref out by mistake. Seeing Orton challenge for the US title proves how stacked Raw's roster is. Orton hit a neckbreaker then a back suplex to win.

Match 3. Christian vs. Kane
I wasn't going to at first, but I decided to take Foley out. Christian taking on the WWE champ could prove that he can compete with the top dogs. He's putting up a fight against the champ. He hit the Killswitch on Kane to win. He definitely has to move up in the ranks.

Main Event. Punk vs. Cena  #1 Contender's match
The winner faces Kane for the WWE Title. I'm hoping it's not Cena. I'm sick of Cena vs. Kane. Cena attacked Punk from behind. This match was all Cena from the opening bell. He hit the AA and will face Kane at the PPV.

After the match, Cena went to leave the ring but turned around and stomped on Punk.

Smackdown

Match 1. Show vs. Nash
Looks like Nash found a replacement for Foley...Nash attacked Show from behind as he was making his way to the ring. Nash then hit the Jackknife at the top of the ramp to win. Why can't all matches be that quick? Oh, Gabriel was standing in the middle of the ring for some reason.

Nash was celebrating when Gabriel and Henry sneak attacked him. Way to blow your spot, Justin.

Match 2. Ax vs. Henry
I will be controlling Henry. King reminded me that it's a no DQ match so I grabbed a chair. I made Ax tap from a bear hug.

Match 3. Rhodes vs. Barrett
Cody was in control for a decent part of the match. I checked the rankings before the match and he was apparently number 4. I don't know how. I still don't get how Cody is a babyface, though. Gabriel is like Edge Jr. as he interfered to help Rhodes. He then hit Cross Rhodes to win.

Main Event. Taker vs. Bryan
Deadman looks fresh heading into Extreme Rulez. I wonder who he'll face in 2 days. He hit the Last Ride, but Bryan kicked out at 1. A few moves later, he hit the Tombstone.

As Taker was celebrating, Edge with Christian and Mason Ryan appeared at the top of the ramp.


Recap: Edge apparently has beef with everyone on the WWE roster. Having Cena vs. Kane again pisses me off. Orton vs. HBK for the US title should be a good match. I'm curious of the stipulation. Christian turned heel, so that didn't last long. But he's with Edge who is all over so that may help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment