Sunday, February 26, 2012

FATAL 4 WAY

No change in the rankings yet.

Match 1. Bryan vs. Sheamus  Intercontinental Title
This is MUCH better than having Slater challenge for the title. Considering Sheamus hasn't appeared since 'Mania, this is a good restart for him. Bryan is proving why he has been the IC champ since I've started. Bryan keeps the belt for another month with the Lebell Lock.

Match 2. Michaels vs. Orton  US Title
This is a rematch from Extreme Rulez that HBK won. Orton wants to forget about that match as he was in control early. HBK came back, hit a back suplex and then the Sweet Chin Music to retain.

Match 3. Austin vs. Truth vs. Ryan
I'm so confused about this match. Austin deserves so much better. I'm thinking that I'll push whoever wins this match. All three men wanted to end it early with a submission hold. I'm really pulling for Stone Cold...for obvious reasons. Truth reversed Ryan's finisher and then hit his own to win. I kind of regret putting my own stipulation on this match. Oh well, I'm a man of my word. Congrats R-Truth.

Match 4. Punk vs. Clay
I wonder what circumstances led to this match. Clay was throwing Punk like he was a sack of potatoes. Cena  interfered and attempted the AA on Punk.  Kane's music played, but Punk hit the GTS to win. Well, that was a clusterfuck on interference. I wonder what Kane was going to do.

Match 5. Cena vs. Batista vs. Kane vs. Foley  WWE Championship
I'll be controlling Mick to make sure he doesn't win. Cena was in the ring with his red t-shirt and Kane ran down and attacked him. Maybe those two were a match early with their interference. I will, however, break out of submissions so the match won't end too early. Batista hit the Batista Bomb on Foley to become the new champion.

After the match, Edge attacked Batista with a lead pipe.

Main Event. Hell in a Cell - Show vs. Taker vs. Gabriel vs. Harris  World Heavyweight Championship
I'm taking control of Gabriel for the same reason as above. I do wish Justin and Husky weren't in the match, but it's what Universe booked. I decided to mess around a little bit. This game needs to work on its physics. Without any struggle, Gabriel was able to lift Big Show...Taker and Show broke up each other's pins to keep the match going. After a Showstopper and a knockout punch, Show pinned Taker to retain.

Recap: Another pretty good PPV card with a couple of random, filler matches, but with only 5 titles, they all can't be defended. YES! Edge is back! An Edge vs. Batista program won't be bad at all, but with Edge ranked number 20, it may be a while. I also do plan to cut the rosters even more. Each roster would lose about 3 Superstars.

No comments:

Post a Comment