Friday, February 24, 2012

June Week 2

So, the top 4 for Smackdown are: Undertaker, Husky Harris, Justin Gabriel, and Cody Rhodes. What. The. Fuck? I need to do some serious renovations to the rankings.

Raw
Match 1. Batista and Clay vs. Kane and ???
It's a remarkable match. Kane came out alone, making this a handicap match. I'm curious to know who his partner was going to be. Savage? Anyway, Clay was manhandling Kane during the match. Batista hit 2 Thesz Presses and pinned Kane for the win.

After the match, Savage came out to check on Kane, but was hit in the back with a chair by Batista.

Match 2. Swagger vs. Truth
There's really nothing to this match. It's just a standard one on one. It actually got better as time went on. The two were breaking out of submissions, kicking out of pins. It kept me on my toes. Truth won with his finisher.

Match 3. Michaels vs. Ryan
These two fought twice in May, each winning one match. From what I remember, they have been pretty good matches. Ryan was in control when HBK blocked a punch and hit Sweet Chin Music.

Main Event. Foley vs. Stone Cold
I'm finally letting Foley participate on Raw for the first time in a month. I think he served his time. I figured it was okay because it's not for a title shot. Foley won with Mr. Socko after reversing a piledriver.

After the match, Austin raised Foley's hand in victory.


Smackdown

Match 1. Eddie vs. Orton
Another remarkable match in this wonderful rivalry. Orton won the last match and, with the help of Regal, attacked Eddie with a chair. Eddie needs to invest in a partner. Oh wait, he's in a team with Rhodes. And Orton wins this time, too.

Match 2. Harris vs. Big Show
Now its Husky's turn to take on the champ. Before the match, Husky attacked Show from behind. After that He hit his signature and finishing moves in a matter of 13 seconds to win.

After the match, Harris grabbed a chair and put Show's ankle in it. But Otunga ran out and made the save.

Match 3. Gabriel vs. Taker  #1 Contender's match
I will be controlling Gabriel to ensure Taker gets the win...which will lead to Show vs. Taker II at Fatal 4 Way. Taker put Gabriel in an abdominal stretch and, because I was controlling him, he tapped out.


Main Event. Cody vs. Bryan
This could be a feud I could like for, like, a month or two at the most. I decided I'm going to do my own little 2-pick lottery at the beginning of October to freshen things up a tad. The Undertaker cut scene happened again. This time he appeared in the ring behind Cody. After the Taker nonsense, Bryan put Cody in the Lebell Lock.


Recap: Because of Austin's actions, he is now a face. I like the sound of that. Raw has now 12 faces and 12 heels. I wonder what Taker's agenda is for Cody. David Otunga turned face. So much for that ^ statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment